Certificate transfer Process & Procedure
Time for a fresh look at your present certification
Are you looking for a certification body that enables you to get more out of your quality system during the certification period? EACS / Partner CB can easily manage your existing certification system without any additional costs.
Why transfer your certification to EACS / partner CB?
• Innovative and progressive certification institute with worldwide experience and authority;
• Supervised service by an Accreditation body;
• Service- and solution-oriented during the certification period;
• Auditors with sufficient knowledge of norms and experience in your industry;
• A pragmatic and norm-conform approach during the audit;
• Pragmatic audit report with clear and transparent communication;
• No unexpected costs and time related delays.
We will take over your existing certification in only 8 steps:
Step 1 – Contact your local certifications office or complete the on-line quotation request
Step 2 – We will provide you with an obligation free fixed fee quotation
Step 3 – Simply complete the application for assessment
Step 4 – We assign you a suitable Client Manager that can help you through the process
Step 5 – We will request a copy of your last report and your current registration certificate
Step 6 – We process your certification and issue you with a new registration certificate and applicable logos
Step 7 – We then formally notify the old Conformity Assessment Body (CAB) on your behalf
Step 8 – We take over the management of the assessments of your management system