Suspensions, Withdrawal and Cancellation
- EACS / Partner CB has the authority to suspend certification in cases where on reviewing the audit reports and subsequent verification, he arrives to a conclusion that the:-
- Client’s certified management system has persistently or seriously failed to meet certification requirements, including requirements for the effectiveness of the management system in the surveillance audits
- The certified client does not allow surveillance or recertification audits to be conducted at the required frequencies as mentioned in the contract no.
- The certified client has voluntarily requested a suspension in writing to EACS / Partner CB.
- Under suspension, the client’s management system certification becomes temporarily invalid. EACS / Partner CB ensures the enforceable arrangements with its client to ensure that in case of case of suspension the client refrains from further promotion of its certifications per Agreement.
- EACS / Partner CB ensure that the suspended status of the certification is publicly accessible on the website and also communicated to the client in writing.
- EACS / Partner CB ensures, if within 1 month of suspension or the time limit set by EACS / Partner CB the issues are not resolved that have resulted in the suspension, then the EACS / Partner CB takes decision of withdrawal or reduction of the scope of the certification and communicates in writing to the client and the list is updated on the website.
- Upon verification of audit reports and subsequent on-site verification, the EACS / partner CB may reduce the client’s scope of certification to exclude the parts not meeting the requirements, when the client has persistently or seriously failed to meet the certification requirements for those parts of the scope of certification. EACS / Partner CB ensure the reduction shall be in the line with the requirements of the standards used for certification.
- EACS / Partner CB ensures that there are enforceable arrangements with the certified client concerning conditions of suspension/withdrawal ensuring upon notice of certification that the client discontinues its use of all advertising matter that contains any reference to a certified status as per contract.
- EACS / Partner CB ensures through TC, it correctly state the status of certification of a client’s management system as being suspended, withdrawal or reduced in EACS / Partner CB website.