Third party inspection
Third Party Inspection & Vendor Audits
EACS / Partner CB diverse range of inspection services can provide trusted support for your products, projects and processes.
Independent third-party inspections help clients around the world protect their financial, branding and legal interests throughout the entire supply chain - from raw materials and finished goods to plant facilities and assets. We offer inspection services to manufacturers, retailers, traders, plant operators, governments and other buyers and sellers of materials and products in the world’s markets.
Inspections help minimise the risk of defective products by ensuring they meet both customer standards and industry and government regulations. This serves to protect your business interests, help manage your risk and ensure quality products are manufactured and delivered to their final destination at the specifications of the customer.
Experienced inspectors help identify products and shipments which may contain non-standard or non-compliant components and materials. Products and materials that we routinely test and inspect include consumer goods such as clothes, toys, cosmetics, and food, to high-value bulk commodity cargoes such as agricultural products, crude oil, chemicals and refined petroleum products during critical transportation, custody transfer and storage operations.
How to Choose a Third Party Inspection Company?
At present there is plethora of agencies available in market that provides Third Party Inspection to the one who demands. In order to maintain the standard of Inspection company there are some criteria to be fulfilled by every company. Some of them are mentioned below:
Maintenance of Confidentiality: Keeping up the trust and confidence of client must be the aim of these companies. Information must be confidential and disclosed only to the client.
Impartiality and Integrity must be the motto: Each and every task of quality check must be impartial and authentic. The company should have high standard for Integrity and should ensure no inspector of it’s should indulge in malpractices.
Experience in the field related to the Product: This is very important to know how much experience a company is having in inspection of the product or related products of same field. Greater is the experience more are the chances that it would provide a reliable report for the product inspected.
Inspection schedule and Report Availability: Inspection activities should be aligned with the total project delivery timelines. Delays in inspection and result report generation can cause cost overruns for the project/product. Therefore schedule of inspection as well as resultant report should be taken in consideration before finalizing a Third Party Inspection company.
Why Third Party Inspection Is Necessary?
There are various types of inspection done during the entire process of quality check at different stages. These inspections are:
- Pre-production inspection: This kind of inspection advices the buyer on the purchase of raw materials. Assurance of quality is must to win the confidence of customers.
- Production inspection: Often known as DUPRO is the important inspection conduct to know about the average quality of the product.
- Random inspection: Also known as pre-shipment inspection is randomly conducted on the completion of 100% shipment quantity including packing of 80% of quantity. It is the most effective and genuine quality check which in real examines the quality of product.
- Container loading inspection: This kind of QC is rarely conducted which can be profitable in some particular cases.
Accurate and reliable Third Party Inspection is always beneficial for a successful business as it helps in not only sustaining the standard of quality but also in winning the faith of customers to a great extent.
Third party inspection also comes handy when their lack of expertise in parent company to check the product relevant criteria’s.
Sometimes due to government regulation it’s mandatory to carry out third party inspection of particular products from some government/government approved agencies.
Third Party Inspection Services Covers The Following:
- Inspection of Raw Material.
- In-process inspection.
- Final inspection and testing.
- Witnessing of Test.
- Installation inspection.
- Pre-dispatch inspection.
- Review of Design.
- Vendor inspection/ Audit.
Benefits of Third Party Inspection
- Improve the compliance of product with reference to relevant standard/ specification/ regulation.
- Improve the confidence of customer on product.
- Helps in improving the quality of product.
- Enhance confidence on reliability of Product/services.