Our long-term achievements are dependent on our capability to constantly enhance our service while safeguarding our people and the atmosphere in which we work.
It is our policy to:
- Provide and make sure a safe operating environment, conditions and equipment, combined with instruction that will provide our employees with the understanding and details required to safely carry out their assigned duties;
- Make certain that our services are carried out in such a method as to safeguard the environment and, where possible, assist clients to do the same;
- Fulfil or surpass our clients' anticipation, the first time and every time, through the application of proven quality guidelines at all levels of our service delivery process, while being guided by the our Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
We are dedicated to:
- Safeguarding the health and safety of our employees, customers and third parties;
- Safeguarding our environment and that of the communities where we work and live;
- Enhancing the quality of our services and service delivery.
The EACS QHSE policy will be incorporated at all levels and is the responsibility of management with the active support of all our staff."